Rocol Biogen Wireshield Ecolabel certified, Biodegradable & VGP Compliant wire rope lubricant featuring advanced pseudoplastic rheology
£412.52 excl VAT
£495.02 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£412.52 + VAT
£391.89 + VAT
£381.58 + VAT
£371.27 + VAT
- Biogen Wireshield demonstrates industry leading corrosion protection, protecting ropes from their primary failure mode
- Biogen wiresheild is a dark grey gel designed to immediately transform into a fluid consistency under shear to aid penetration into the core of the rope. Biogen Wiresheild then returns back to a grease consistency. This transformation ensures that the lubricant resists dripping and fling
- Pseudoplastic rheology increases penetration of the lubricant, this is enhanced by use of a high pressure applicator
- The thin and none tacky film of Biogen Wireshield prevents build up of dust and dirt and is highly resistant to water wash off
- Has excellent lubricating properties which reduces wear on wires and strands, ultimately maximising service life
- No sheen formula
- EU Ecolabel certified - license number UK/27013
- VGP compliant
- Approved for use on Rolls Royce Syncrolift
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.