The Mobil Velocite™ Oil Numbered Series oils are premium performance products primarily designed for the lubrication of high-speed spindles
in machine tools.
Commodity Code: NOT APPLICABLE
Features of Velocite 3:
- Good Oxidation Resistance
- Very Good Rust and Corrosion Protection
- Effective Water Separation
They are also used in some critical hydraulic, circulation systems and air line oilers where the appropriate viscosity grade is selected. They are formulated from select high-quality, low viscosity base oils and additives that impart good resistance to oxidation and protection from rust and corrosion. They possess very good resistance to foaming and separate readily from water.
- High speed spindle bearings in machine tools and equipment where high speeds and fine clearances are involved
- Precision grinders, lathes, jig borers and tracer mechanisms
- Mobil Velocite Oil No 3 is recommended for "zero clearance" type spindle bearings which operate with extremely close clearances
- For sleeve type spindle bearings having greater clearances, the choice of viscosity depends on the relation between clearance and spindle speed
- Low pressure hydraulic systems where appropriate viscosity is selected
- Air line oilers (Mobil Velocite Oil No. 10)
- For some sensitive instruments such as telescopes, laboratory equipment, etc.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.