ISOFLEX TOPAS L 32 and L 32 N have been designed for extremely low temperatures.
£4184.23 excl VAT
£5021.08 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£4184.23 + VAT
£3975.02 + VAT
£3870.41 + VAT
£3765.81 + VAT
ISOFLEX TOPAS L 32 and L 32 N have been designed for extremely low temperatures. These greases consist of a synthetic hydrocarbon oil and a special lithium soap. ISOFLEX TOPAS L 32 and L 32 N are resistant to ageing and oxidation and provide good corrosion protection as well as water resistance. ISOFLEX TOPAS L 32 N also contains a UV indicator, which ensures quality checking even with minimum quantity lubrication.
- ISOFLEX TOPAS L 32 and L 32 N are especially used for the lubrication of small gears used in automotive engineering for electrical adjustment mechanisms, e.g. window lifters, sun roofs, seats, headlamps, fan flaps.
- Both products have been approved by renowned car manufacturers, such as
- Volkswagen VW TL 778 A
- DaimlerChrysler DBL 6827.40 and
- DaimlerChrysler DBL 6827.41
- Exceed OEM requirements of -40 Â°C
- Long service life due to high corrosion protection and resistance to oxidation and ageing
- Many years of successful use in the automotive industry (specified and approved by most car manufacturers and component suppliers worldwide)
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.