Features of MP-50:
- Lead Free
- Water Resistant
- Prevents Corrosion
- Lowers Friction
- Prevents Stick-Slip
- Contains high percentage MoS2
Being a thick paste, it can be applied by brush or spatula. MP-50™ has a performance range of -300°F (-185°C) to 750°F (400°C) for anti-seize applications. When employed in mechanical components not exposed to air, good lubrication results can be anticipated up to 2000°F (1090°C). Molybdenum Disulfide is nearly inert in operating conditions up to 600°F (315°C). If the grease vehicle should be squeezed out, disrupting normal lubrication, the moly disulfide remains to protect working surfaces.
- MP-50™ is an extreme service lubricant designed to handle the toughest applications
- MP-50™ to remain in place under extreme loads and elevated temperatures
- MP-50™ has been selected as the premier valve stem lubricant by many of the OEM valve manufactures
- In high pressure, multiple actuation tests MP-50™ shows almost no loss in performance where other products result in higher and higher torques with each actuation
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.