£14.12 excl VAT
£16.94 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
- Exceptional performance at low temperature down to -55°C
- Produces low and constant mV drop (and contact resistance)
- Extends switch lifetime
- Optimal mechanical resistance
- Reduces electrical background noise
- Very Good plastics compatibility (even with ABS/PC) although testing is always advised.
- Wide temperature range (-55 to 130°C)
- Provides smooth, high quality switch “feel”
- Contains a UV trace to allow easy inspection.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.