Electorlube CG70 contact lubricant has been developed to offer enhanced electrical and mechanical properties, whilst being suitable for use with modern (and often very sensitive) plastics and under the more arduous conditions that are required by the leaders in todayâ€™s automotive industry.
£14.12 excl VAT
£16.94 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
£14.12 + VAT
£13.41 + VAT
£13.06 + VAT
£12.71 + VAT
- Exceptional performance at low temperature down to -55°C
- Produces low and constant mV drop (and contact resistance)
- Extends switch lifetime
- Optimal mechanical resistance
- Reduces electrical background noise
- Very Good plastics compatibility (even with ABS/PC) although testing is always advised.
- Wide temperature range (-55 to 130°C)
- Provides smooth, high quality switch “feel”
- Contains a UV trace to allow easy inspection.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.