£144.44 excl VAT
£173.33 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
Carbaflo® 790 is a low molecular weight perfluoropolyether (PFPE) fluid that, like our Carbaflo® lubricants, contains only carbon, fluorine and oxygen in its structure, thus sharing their inert and non-toxic nature.
Carbaflo® 790 features:
- Free from CFC’s, chlorine or bromine
- High chemical and thermal resistance
- Non-toxic, odourless and colourless
- Low water solubility
- Excellent dielectric properties
- No flash point
- No contribution to ground level smog formation
- Low viscosity
- Will not harm or swell plastics and elastomers
- Reduced consumption through evaporation losses compared to conventional solvents
- Exceptional heat transfer efficiency
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.