Boelube 70104 a series of proprietary liquid lubricants.
- In the near dry machining process, Boelube Liquid can be delivered as fine droplets or spray through one or more nozzles positioned accordingly around the cutting tool
- Delivering the Boelube liquid as fine droplets to the cutting edge is necessary in order to reduce friction between the chip, tool and workpiece and prevent chips from adhering to the tool cutting edge.
- The near dry machining processes using Boelube requires continual reapplication of lubricant to the tool cutting edge and wear surfaces
- This can be accomplished externally on shallow drilling, reaming and tapping operations, on milling cutters and on band and circular saws.
- Using a coaxial supply of compressed air and lubricant to the nozzle, the nozzle directs Boelube lubricant droplets in the compressed air directly to the cutting edge
- The compressed air will help move chips from the tool cutting edge as the fine lubricant droplets form a thin film at the point of contact to reduce friction
- Boelube does not contain Silicone, Sulfur, ogens (such as Chlorine), Phosphorus, Paraffin Wax, Petroleum or Heavy Metals
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.