Anderol 5320 Plus EP Synthetic Gear oil is particularly suited for gear applications required high micro pitting resistance.
£253.81 excl VAT
£304.57 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£253.81 + VAT
£241.12 + VAT
£234.77 + VAT
£228.43 + VAT
Features of 5320 EP:
- Superior oxidative and thermal stability compared to mineral oil
- Wide operating temperature range
- Lower maintenance
- Excellent load carrying ability
- Corrossion resistant
- Extended lubricant life
- Improved cleanliness
- Compatible with paints,gaskets and seals used with conventional petroleum based oils
- Compatible with petroleum oils, therefor allowing minimal effort to changeover
It is formulated using a specific balance of synthetic base stocks in order to provide performance greatly superior to conventional petroleum oils
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.