ZX-54 is an incredibly versatile product which acts as a light duty lubricant, penetrant/release agent, dewatering fluid and corrosion preventative.
£4.19 excl VAT
£5.03 inc VAT
45 In stock
£4.19 + VAT
£3.98 + VAT
£3.88 + VAT
£3.77 + VAT
- Versatile and effective non-sticky light duty lubricant.
- Penetrates and releases corroded components, nuts and bolts.
- Non conductive.
- Displaces water from wet components, switches, motors and ignition systems.
- Protects electrical contacts from corrosion.
- Contains oxidised waxes and corrosion preventatives.
- Solvent cleaning action flushes away residues of old oil and grease.
- Safe for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
- Highly refined blend for reduced odour and enhanced materials compatibility particularly
with sensitive electrical equipment.
- Flashpoint 62Â°C providing reduced flammability in use when compared to
- Developed to meet stringent UK military requirements and complies with
UK DEF STAN 91-72/1.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.