Arrow Shield is an incredibly versatile product which acts as a light duty lubricant, penetrant/release agent, dewatering fluid and corrosion preventative.
£26.42 excl VAT
£31.70 inc VAT
4 In stock
UN Number: UN1993 CL3 III
Limited Quantity: 5L
Hazardous for transport
£26.42 + VAT
£25.10 + VAT
£24.44 + VAT
£23.78 + VAT
- Versatile and effective non-sticky light duty lubricant.
- Penetrates and releases corroded components, nuts and bolts.
- Non conductive.
- Displaces water from wet components, switches, motors and ignition systems.
- Protects electrical contacts from corrosion.
- Contains oxidised waxes and corrosion preventatives.
- Protects components, mechanisms and equipment from corrosion during storage and following aqueous cleaning.
- In accelerated corrosion testing Shield provided up to 100 hours salt spray resistance.
- Solvent cleaning action flushes away residues of old oil and grease.
- Safe for use on ferrous and non-ferrous metals.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.