WD-40 Specialist Anti Friction Dry PTFE Lubricant contains PTFE which provides enhanced lubrication, leaving a clear dry ?lm that won’t attract dirt, dust or oil.
£5.23 excl VAT
£6.28 inc VAT
8 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£5.23 + VAT
£4.97 + VAT
£4.84 + VAT
£4.71 + VAT
It’s quick drying and also great as a mould release agent. This product can be used on metals, plastic and glass.
- Dual action Smart Straw applicator for wide area and precision spray applications
- Ideal to be used on metals, plastic and glass
- Enhanced lubrication and protection
- Produces a clear dry ?lm that resists dirt, dust and oil
- Reduces friction and wear
- Advanced formulation works as an effective mould release agent
- Excellent resistance to high temperature ranging from -45°C to +260°C
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.