Molykote PTFE-N UV is an air curing dry lubricant.
£10.75 excl VAT
£12.90 inc VAT
UN Number: UN1950 CL2 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£10.75 + VAT
£10.47 + VAT
£10.19 + VAT
SHELF GUARANTEE: 273 DAYS
We can only guarantee a shelf life of 273 days for this product
Features of PTFE-N UV:
- Very low coefficient of friction
- Colourless therefore non staining
- Detectable on the surface
- Suitable for rubber guides, sliding doors, furniture hinges, small mechanisms in office machines and sunroof seals.
- For nearly all material combinations such as metal/metal, plastic/metal, plastic/plastic combinations involving slow to medium movements and medium loads.
- The UV indicator enables the end user to readily inspect and confirm, using UV inspection lamps, that the product has been applied to the substrate.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.