Aviation Oil Elite 20W-50 is a super premium quality ashlessdispersant aviation piston engine oil. It is formulated from select, highly refined mineral base oils, a polyalphaolefin synthetic base oil, and ashless performance additives providing outstanding engine cleanliness, wear protection, and corrosion protection.
£2195.47 excl VAT
£2634.56 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 38 days
£2195.47 + VAT
£2085.70 + VAT
£2030.81 + VAT
£1975.92 + VAT
Features & Advantages
- Semi-synthetic SAE 20W-50 multi-grade engine lubricant
- U.S. Military approved against SAE J1899 which replaced MIL-L-22851D
- Contains the Lycoming anti-wear/anti-scuffing additive
- FAA approved fluid for alternate method of compliance to AD 80-04-03-R2 par. b.1 (For additional information see FAA Special Airworthiness Information Bulletin, No. NE-00-22)
- Compatible with all commercial aviation piston engine oils â€“ both non-dispersant and ashless dispersant type
- Provides excellent engine cleanliness and protection against wear and corrosion
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.