- General Corrosion protection.
- Temporary conservation of metal parts during storage.
- Protects metals and alloys.
- Displaces and seals out water and moisture.
- Safe on all metal surfaces, does not stain.
- Safe on most rubbers, plastics and coatings. Test on sensitive or stressed materials before use.
- Convenient 360Â° (including inverted position) spray valve for aerosols.
- High purity CO2 propellant, giving an active product content of 95%.
- Loosens metal parts seized by dirt, corrosion or dried-up grease.
- Penetrates quickly.
- Surface treatment.
- Seized and corroded parts.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.