LPS LST Penetrant
- Commodity Code 27101929
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
LST Penetrant also lubricates and protects against rust and corrosion. What makes LST an excellent penetrant is its low surface tension. LST has extra low surface tension that does not bead and instead spreads with a more consistent coating and penetrates even the tiniest cracks and crevices in a surface.
- Specially formulated with low surface tension for fast penetrating action
- Attacks rust and corrosion to free frozen parts
- No chlorinated solvents
- Flash point of 175F (79C)
- Inverta Spray Valve allows one to spray in an upright or inverted position
- Brand - LPS
- LST Penetrant
- Supplied in various sizes
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.