£9.17 excl VAT
£11.00 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
UN Number: UN3077 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5KG
- Can be used over a wide range of temperature (30ºC to 1100ºC)
- Enables non-destructive dismantling, even after long use at high temperatures
- High load-bearing capacity
- Due to stated coefficient of friction, defined prestressing forces for bolted joints can be achieved
- Good corrosion protection
- Good electrical conductivity
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.