Molykote DX paste is a Light-coloured grease paste with solid lubricants for assembly and longterm lubrication of metallic components
£43.59 excl VAT
£52.31 inc VAT
UN Number: UN3077 CL9 III
Limited Quantity: 5KG
Commodity Code: 34039900
£43.59 + VAT
£41.41 + VAT
£40.32 + VAT
£39.23 + VAT
- Sliding surfaces and friction contacts exposed to heavy loads, requiring ""clean"" lubrication, especially at low to medium speeds.
- Used successfully, for example, on many friction contacts of electrical and domestic appliances, packaging and office machinery, precision instruments, machinery in foodstuffs and beverages industry, as well as in textile and plastics processing machinery.
- Particularly high loadcarrying capacity
- Good water-resistance and waterwashed resistance
- Prevents stickslip and seizure
- Good corrosion protection
- Excellent protection against galling
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.