Molykote D Paste is a light-coloured, solid lubricant paste for assembly and running in of metallic components.
£170.77 excl VAT
£204.92 inc VAT
£170.77 + VAT
£162.23 + VAT
£157.96 + VAT
£153.69 + VAT
- High load-carrying capacity
- Prevents stick-slip and seizure
- Good corrosion protection
- Excellent protection against galling and fretting corrosion
- Mineral oil
- Solid lubricants
- Sliding surfaces and friction contrasts exposed to heavy loads, requiring ""clean"" lubrication, particularly at low seeds and as a running-in lubricant
- Used successfully, for example, on many friction contacts of electrical and domestic applicances, packaging and office machinery, precision instruments, machinery in foodstuffs and beverages industry, as well as in textile and plastics processing machinery
- Wherever thin-film lubrication is impossible, the white multi-purpose grease-paste MOLYKOTE®DX Paste is recommended. This can also be applied with a brush or rag and even be applied with a grease-gun
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.