GLEITMO 700 is an assembly and lubricating paste on the base of a synthetic oil with a very high proportion of molybdenum disulphide.
£102.49 excl VAT
£122.99 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£102.49 + VAT
£99.79 + VAT
£97.09 + VAT
Features of Gleitmo 700:
- temperature range: -40 / +400 °C
- At temperatures > 200 °C absolutely dry lubrication by the solid lubricants
- preferably for high temperatures and components which are not resistant to mineral oil
- facilitates assembly and disassembly
- protects sliding surfaces from running-in damage
- permits limited but useful lubrication at temperatures up to app. +400 °C where all oils or
- greases cannot be used
- leaves no troublesome residues at high temperatures
At temperatures above 200 °C Gleitmo 700 synthetic oil just produces little residues which impair further lubrication only slightly compared with mineral oil. In addition, it has the advantage of not attacking most components which are not resistant to mineral oil. After evaporation of the synthetic oil a dry lubricating film prevents seizure and permits low-wear operation. This type of lubrication is used only for slow movements.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.