ROCOL® SAPPHIRE Endure is an NLGI No.2 perfluoropolyether based lubricant which lengthens relubrication periods dramatically due to its ability to resist degradation in hostile conditions.
£1342.72 excl VAT
£1611.26 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£1342.72 + VAT
£1275.58 + VAT
£1242.02 + VAT
£1208.45 + VAT
SHELF LIFE: 1825 DAYS
Please note: The shelf life remaining on receipt may be less
- SAPPHIRE Endure has an excellent wide temperature range from -25Â°C to +280Â°C.
- SAPPHIRE Endure has outstanding EP performance with a weld load of 500kg.
- SAPPHIRE Endure is a chemically inert, nontoxic lubricant with extremely high oxidation and thermal resistance.
- The product has an exceptionally long service life providing excellent cost effectiveness from extended lubrication intervals, reduced downtime and reduced labour costs.
- SAPPHIRE Endure will have no detrimental effect on rubbers, plastics or metals.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.