Molyslip 2001G is a colloidal suspension of molybdenum disulphide with complementary additives, in a high quality mineral lubricating oil to supplement oil in gears and transmissions
£7.60 excl VAT
£9.12 inc VAT
19 In stock
£7.60 + VAT
£7.22 + VAT
£7.03 + VAT
£6.84 + VAT
Molyslip 2001G Performance and Usage
- Reduces friction between moving metal to metal surfaces.
- Reduces wear or gears and transmission systems.
- Lowers the working temperature of the oil.
- Protects against lubricant starvation.Protects against corrosion.
- Increases reliability, reduces maintenance, overhauls and expenditure on replacements.
- This means INCREASED EFFICIENCY and consequent REDUCTION in COSTS.
- MOLYSLIP 2001G makes no significant alteration to the characteristics of the oil to which it is added.
- The MoS2 film formed cannot drain off bearing surfaces and is unaffected by extremes of temperature.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.