Features of Vactra 2:
- Controlled Frictional Characteristics
- Multi-material Capabilities
- Water and Aqueous Coolant Separability
- Long Term Rust and Corrosion Protection
The Mobil Vactra Oil Numbered Series is carefully formulated from high-quality base stocks and performance balanced with an advanced additive system that provides controlled frictional properties, compatibility with aqueous metal working fluids and corrosion protection of parts and equipment. The unique additive package provides exceptional frictional properties on a wide variety of way materials, including steel on steel and steel on polymer, reducing stick-slip and chatter. This allows smooth, uniform motion at design travel speeds enhancing machine productivity and accuracy helping to prolong tool life and enhance surface finish. The Mobil Vactra Oil Numbered Series has been optimised to provide separability from many aqueous coolants while minimising the corrosive effects of high pH coolants on lubricated surfaces.
- Mobil Vactra Oil No. Series of products are suitable for use in applications that require Fives Cincinnati specifications P53, P47, and P50.
- Mobil Vactra Oil No. 1 and No. 2 are recommended for horizontal slideways on small to medium size machine tools. They are also suitable for circulating application in large machines and as a moderate duty hydraulic fluid.
- Mobil Vactra Oil No. 3 and No. 4 are normally recommended for large machines where way pressures are high and good precision is required. They are also recommended for vertical and inclined slideways where drain-down can be a problem and for moderate service machine tool gear drive mechanisms.
- Mobil Vactra Oil Numbered Series can be used for lubrication of ball screws, linear guides, headstocks, translating screws.
- Mobil Vactra Oil Numbered Series is recommended for applications where oil contamination of the aqueous coolants shortens coolant batch life.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.