Aeroshell Fluid 3 General Purpose Mineral Lubricating Oil 1Lt Bottle *DEF STAN 91-47 *MIL-PRF-7870D *OM-12
AeroShell Fluid 3 is a general purpose mineral lubricating oil with good low temperature characteristics and a low freezing point.
£18.58 excl VAT
£22.30 inc VAT
£18.58 + VAT
£17.65 + VAT
£17.19 + VAT
£16.72 + VAT
- AeroShell Fluid 3 is inhibited against oxidation and corrosion.
- AeroShell Fluid 3 is a relatively low viscosity product with good resistance to evaporation.
- Recommended for general lubrication of aircraft parts that require a light oil, e.g. hinges, pivot joints, shaft joints, linkage pins and bearings, pulleys, cables, camera mechanisms, radio and radar gear and instruments.
- AeroShell Fluid 3 is normally applied by means of an oil can or brush. Operating temperature range of AeroShell Fluid 3 is -54°C to +121°C.
- Approved MIL-PRF-7870D
- Approved DEF STAN 91-47
- NATO Code O-142
- Joint Service Designation OM-12
**As an authorised AeroShell re-packer, this product has been repacked by Sil-mid Limited**
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.