Molykote Microsize Powders effectively lubricate metal surfaces of all kinds in many difficult and extreme environments e.g. metal/metal pairings at extreme loads and slow speeds or metal/plastic pairings at low loads and low to medium speeds Units Value
£103.49 excl VAT
£124.19 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 73 days
Commodity Code: 34039900
£103.49 + VAT
£100.77 + VAT
£98.05 + VAT
- Coating of metallic friction contacts which cannot be sufficiently lubricated with oil or grease due to high loads, low speed or unfavourable environmental influences
- For finely finished surfaces and highly alloyed steels with dense structure Molykote Microsize Powders is the preferred product. Incorporation as a friction reducing additive in plastic elastomers and sintered metals
- Reduction of friction and wear
- Resistant to oxidation
- Excellent adhesion on metal surfaces
- Extreme pressure resistance
- Wide service temperature range
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.