£304.32 excl VAT
£365.18 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
- Specially selected raw materials ensure a long fluid life
- Suitable for a wide range of materials and operations.
- Excellent emulsion stability.
- Can be used in water up to 25° dH.
- Clean and mild product.
- Will not smoke or burn.
- Very economical due to its low top-up concentration
- Cimstar 506 is a general purpose cutting fluid recommended for medium to heavy duty grinding and machining of all ferrous and non-ferrous metals
- cimstar 606 is a product designed for use in individual machines and central systems
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.