ARROW BREAKFREE TF is a professional drilling, tapping and cutting lubricant.
£4.67 excl VAT
£5.60 inc VAT
240 In stock
UN Number: UN1950 CL2.1 N/A
Limited Quantity: 1L
£4.67 + VAT
£4.44 + VAT
£4.32 + VAT
£4.20 + VAT
Features of Arrow Breakfree TF:
- Designed for use where an oil-based compound is required to give high performance under extreme pressure.
- Breakfree TF Aerosol does not contain chlorinated oils lead or graphite.
- Advanced sulphur containing oils form a reactive protective film on the surface at the high temperatures and extreme pressures experienced at the cutting face. This allows metal from the work piece to shear away more easily, reducing the build up of heat and preventing scoring.
- Highly effective in high-speed applications, remaining effective even when micro temperatures at the cutting face reach 800°C.
- Eliminates scoring and reduces the build up of heat thus prolonging the life of tools, bearings, cams and any mechanical components working under extreme loads.
- Ensures effective penetration and coverage of tight-fitting components and machine ways.
- Reduces tool wear and cost considerably.
- By enabling faster machining, improves productivity.
- Improves finished work and eliminates snags, burrs and imperfections
- Supplied with an additional 6-inch (15cm) extension tube for precision spray application.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.