Castrol Syntilo 9913 is an oil-rejecting synthetic fluid specifically formulated for machining and grinding aerospace aluminium and other aerospace alloys.
£4174.43 excl VAT
£5009.32 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£4174.43 + VAT
£3965.71 + VAT
£3861.35 + VAT
£3756.99 + VAT
- Neutral pH protects aluminum and other aerospace alloys and promotes strong operator acceptance
- Keeps machine surfaces and parts clean with a soft, transparent film residue
- Rejects tramp oils to the surface of the fluid for easy skimming
- Low foaming in all water conditions
- Inhibits microbial growth to extend fluid life in central systems and individual sumps
- Stable fluid suitable for a wide range of water conditions
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.