Shell Tonna S3 M32 oils are designed for the lubrication of machine tool slides, tables and feed mechanisms.
£129.52 excl VAT
£155.42 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£129.52 + VAT
£123.04 + VAT
£119.81 + VAT
£116.57 + VAT
- Specially developed to overcome "stick-slip" problems with slow moving machine tool slides and tables, allowing more accurate positioning. This provides benefits of improved finished surface quality and dimensional accuracy of work pieces.
- Developed in conjuction with machine tool manufacturers to meet the requirements of the most advanced machine tools using a wide variety of slideway materials.
- Provides strong adhesion to slideway surfaces, resisting wash off by metalworking fluids and those reducing oil consumption and giving more uniform working condition for the machine.
- Seperates readilyfrom water-miscible metalworking fluids allowing easy removal by skimming.
- Provides high levels of anti-wear protection for slideways, gears, bearings and hydraulic system components making the product particularly suitable for machines with combined systems.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.