Nyco Turbonycoil 600 is a synthetic aviation lubricating oil with a viscosity of 5 cSt at 100C.
£64.67 excl VAT
£77.60 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
£64.67 + VAT
£61.44 + VAT
£59.82 + VAT
£58.20 + VAT
TURBONYCOIL 600 is a lubricating oil with a viscosity of 5 cSt at 100Â°C. It is based on high thermal stable polyol esters, fortified with carefully selected anti-oxidant, anti-wear and anti-corrosion additives.
TURBONYCOIL 600 features a low volatility at high temperature and a high flash point. It possesses excellent resistance to foaming and demonstrates superior lubricity.
- Turbine of most civil and military aircraft and helicopters
- Main gearbox of helicopters
- Accessories (APU, IDG, starter, air cycle machine) of civil aircraft
- Ground gas turbines (aero-derivative) used for power generation, gas pipelines and off-shore platforms
- TURBONYCOIL 600 is designed for use in gas turbine engines in military and civil aircrafts as well as in stationary industrial applications.
- TURBONYCOIL 600 is approved by all major engine manufacturers (General Electric, Pratt and Whitney, Allison, Rolls-Royce, Allied Signal, Snecma, Klimov, Turbomeca, PZL-Rzeszow) for use in more than 40 different military engines powering a wide range of combat, transport or surveillance aircrafts or helicopters.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.