Nyco Turbonycoil 3516 is a mineral turbine oil blended from mineral naphthenic base stocks and anti-oxidant additives, with a viscosity of 2 cSt at 100C.
£48.20 excl VAT
£57.84 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 52 days
£48.20 + VAT
£45.79 + VAT
£44.59 + VAT
£43.38 + VAT
- Turbine oil (power plant, APU, starter, IDG…)
- Helicopter systems
- Preservation oil
- Cold parts of A/C engines and airframes
- Multipurpose lubricant for many A/C parts
- retains a low viscosity at very low temperature, down to -60C
- intended for use in specific models of aircraft jet engines.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.