Nyco Turbonycoil 160 is a 3 cSt oil at 100C and is made of neopolyol esters containing additives to improve its anti-oxidant, anti-corrosion and extreme-pressure properties.
£87.01 excl VAT
£104.41 inc VAT
2 In stock
£87.01 + VAT
£82.66 + VAT
£80.48 + VAT
£78.31 + VAT
Turbonycoil 160 is designed to withstand the high temperature experienced by the military engines of combat jet aircraft and retain fluidity at very low temperature (operation down to - 54°C).
- Turbine oil of fighter engines (McDonnel Douglas F-15, Lockheed Martin F-16, …)
- Turbine oil of civil engines below -40°C ambient temperature
- Turbine and tail rotor gearbox of helicopter in cold weather
- APU of civil aircraft for easy in-flight restart
- Trimmable Horizontal Stabilizer (THS) of civil aircraft
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.