£658.71 excl VAT
£790.45 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
- KlÃ¼ber Summit HySyn FG oils are NSF H1 registered for use in the food-processing and pharmaceutical industry and comply with FDA 21 CFR Sec 178.3570
- ISO 21469 certified â€“ supports compliance with the hygienic requirements of your production.
- Low maintenance and operating costs due to extended oil change intervals up to 4,000 operating hours in oil-injected screw-type compressors
- Easy compressor conversion from mineral to the synthetic
- KlÃ¼ber Summit HySyn FG oils due to miscibility and compatibility with common seal materials
- Low tendency to evaporation and thus low impact of the oil vapour on the compressed air
- Long service of oils filters, activated carbon filters and oil separators
- Also suitable for the lubrication of gears due to the high scuffing load capacity
- Used and approved by Aerzener, Air Liquid, Boge, compare, Worthington, Getriebebau Nord, Lenze etc.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.