Castrol AeroÃ¢â€žÂ¢ 35 is a high quality, MIL-PRF-6083F based ISO Grade 15 mineral hydraulic fluid, containing antiwear agents and corrosion inhibitors. It also contains a shear stable viscosity index improver, anti-oxidant and an approved EP additive system which reduces martensitic streaking of landing gear outer cylinders and galling of shock strut upper bearings.
£18.35 excl VAT
£22.02 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 63 days
£18.35 + VAT
£17.87 + VAT
£17.39 + VAT
- This formulation is specially designed to reduce the "stick-slip" properties of MIL-PRF-6083F fluids. Aero 35 is available in dyed red (Douglas Aircraft DPM 6177) or straw/yellow (undyed) (Boeing Spec BMS 3-32B, Type I).
- ApplicationAero 35 is specially designed for use in landing gear shock struts. Additionally, Aero 35 is compatible with approved MILPRF- 5606H and MIL-PRF-6083F hydraulic fluids.
- It is not completely compatible with synthetic gas turbine lubricants nor with phosphate-ester hydraulic fluids.
- It is compatible with other petroleum-based and synthesized hydrocarbon lubricants, but contamination should be avoided in order to maintain the unique properties of Aero 35.
- This product is compatible with most seals, hoses, and paints, normally used in shock struts and dispensing equipment connected with this application.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.