- AeroShell Fluid 71 is intended for preserving hydraulic equipment in storage and also for use in rig testing of hydraulic components
- AeroShell Fluid 71 should only be used in hydraulic systems employing synthetic rubber seals suitable for MIL-PRF-5606/DEF STAN 91-48 (AeroShell Fluids 4 or 41) type of fluids
- AeroShell Fluid 71 is compatible with AeroShell Fluids 4, 31, 41, 51 and 61
- Chlorinated solvents should not be used for cleaning hydraulic components which use AeroShell Fluid 71
- The residual solvent contaminates the hydraulic fluid and may lead to corrosion
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.