AeroShell Fluid 5M-A is a highly refined, medium viscosity mineral oil containing an extreme pressure additive as well as additives to provide good oxidation and corrosion protection.
- Used for the lubrication of gears
- Suitable as an extreme pressure lubricant
- Provides good oxidation
- Provides excellent corrosion protection
- 5 USG Pail
- Aeroshell Fluid 5M-A is used for the lubrication of gears where high tooth loadings exist.
- AeroShell Fluid 5M-A is particularly recommended for the lubrication of translation units of contra-rotating propellers, radar gearboxes, constant speed alternator drives.
- AeroShell Fluid 5M-A is also used in those helicopter transmissions (gearboxes) which require use of a MIL-PRF-6086 oil.
AeroShell Fluid 5M-A is also suitable as an extreme pressure lubricant for heavily loaded pins, bushes and gear mechanisms. AeroShell Fluid 5M-A must not be used in engines.
Specifications and Information
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information in these documents is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £8.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £21.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.