T Grade Hydraulic Oils are high quality products, which can be used both as hydraulic fluids and as lubricants for a wide variety of applications, such as gears, bearings and many other types of circulating systems.
£46.88 excl VAT
£56.26 inc VAT
2 In stock
£46.88 + VAT
£44.54 + VAT
£43.36 + VAT
£42.19 + VAT
- Excellent oxidation stability and resistance to ageing.
- Good viscosity-temperature behaviour.
- Good EP properties and thus protection against wear.
- Excellent corrosion protection.
- Good air separation properties and low foaming.
- Good demulsifying properties.
- Favourable behaviour with sealing materials.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.