Mobil Aero HFA is formulated for aircraft systems where use of hydrocarbon-based hydraulic fluids is required.
£256.94 excl VAT
£308.33 inc VAT
Commodity Code: NOT APPLICABLE
£256.94 + VAT
£244.09 + VAT
£237.67 + VAT
£231.25 + VAT
Features of Aero HFA:
- High Viscosity Index (VI)
- Excellent low temperature properties
- Good chemical and oxidation stability
- Meets "super clean" requirements of U.S. Spec. Mil-PRF-5606 (Aero HF)
- Allows equipment operation over a wide range of temperatures
- Provides high performance operation in low ambient conditions
- Resists the formation of acidic constituents, varnishes, and deposits
- Ensures reliable performance of pumps, servo-valves and other hydraulic system components
- NATO Code H-515
- NATO Code H-537
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.