ROYCO 22CF is a smooth, brown colored synthetic oil based grease which utilizes an inorganic gel thickener for wide temperature operation. Additives for oxidation and corrosion stability as well as load carrying and rust protection are provided to improve severe duty performance over extreme temperature ranges.
ROYCO 22CF is formulated to withstand operations at high speeds and a wide temperature range of -54 to 177Â° C (-65 to 350Â°F). ROYCO 22CF has superior water resistance and load carrying properties which make it an excellent choice for use in aircraft wheel bearings, instruments, gear boxes, anti-friction bearings, rotor bearings, actuators and general airframe applications. ROYCO 22CF is useful in many industrial applications which require a general-purpose grease.
- Royco 22CF has a high viscosity index synthetic hydrocarbon (PAO) base stock.
- Very wide operating temperature range - outstanding high and low temperature performance.
- Excellent film protection at high temperatures.
- Minimum resistance to start-up at extremely low temperatures.
- Extended intervals between re-lubrication
- High resistance to water washout
- NATO Code G-395
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.