ROCOL YVAC-3 is particularly designed for lubricating slides, bearings, pins, bushes, gears and valves in high vacuum applications. It can also be used for aggressive chemical environments due to its inert formulation.
£147.42 excl VAT
£176.90 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 17 days
£147.42 + VAT
£140.05 + VAT
£136.36 + VAT
£132.68 + VAT
- ROCOL YVAC-3 has an excellent wide temperature range from -20°C to +200°C.
- ROCOL YVAC-3 has an extremely low vapour pressure to prevent contamination when being used in high vacuum applications.
- The product has an exceptionally long service life providing excellent cost effectiveness from extended lubrication intervals, reduced downtime and reduced labour costs.
- ROCOL YVAC-3 has outstanding extreme pressure (EP) performance with a weld load of 620 kg.
- This product is primarily designed for high vacuum applications up to 5 x 10-13 Torr although it is also ideal for aggressive chemical environments.
- ROCOL YVAC-3 is non-toxic and it has an extremely high oxidation and thermal resistance.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.