ROCOL® Wire Rope Dressing is a semi-fluid grease based on highly refined mineral oil and an organically modified clay thickener.
£116.41 excl VAT
£139.69 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 10 days
£116.41 + VAT
£110.59 + VAT
£107.68 + VAT
£104.77 + VAT
- ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing has a temperature range of -30Â°C to +100Â°C.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing is sufficiently fluid enough to penetrate through the strands to the core of the rope whilst being sufficiently greasy to resist fling off.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing exhibits excellent lubrication properties which reduces wear on the wires and strands thereby maximising the service life of the rope.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing is highly resistant to water wash-off and offers outstanding corrosion protection.
- ROCOL Wire Rope Dressing provides a thin, non-tacky film which prevents the build-up of dust and dirt on the wire rope.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.