ROCOL® UT18 is an oxygen compatible lubricant which lengthens relubrication periods dramatically due to its ability to resist degradation in hostile conditions.
£148.09 excl VAT
£177.71 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 31 days
£148.09 + VAT
£140.69 + VAT
£136.98 + VAT
£133.28 + VAT
- ROCOL UT18 has an excellent wide temperature range from -30Â°C to +150Â°C.
- ROCOL UT18 is an oxygen resistant, non-toxic lubricant with an extremely high oxidation and thermal resistance.
- The product has an exceptionally long service life providing excellent cost effectiveness from extended lubrication intervals, reduced downtime and reduced labour costs.
- ROCOL UT18 has outstanding extreme pressure (EP) performance with a weld load of 620 kg.
- This product is designed primarily for extreme applications in aggressive environments, however, it is also used where a long life or a lubricated for life application exists.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.