ROCOL® AEROSPEC 250 is an extremely low temperature aerospace grease containing molybdenum disulphide for improved performance.
£10.67 excl VAT
£12.80 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 34039900
£10.67 + VAT
£10.14 + VAT
£9.87 + VAT
£9.60 + VAT
Features of Aerospec 250:
- Offers excellent performance in extreme temperatures ranging from -73°C to +120°C.
- Is a molybdenum disulphide, lithium complex soap thickened lubricant with a low viscosity synthetic base fluid for excellent low temperature performance.
- Provides exceptional stability in the most extreme conditions.
- Highly resistant to water washout.
ROCOL AEROSPEC 250 is designed to give outstanding operational performance on a wide range of airframe components including splines, sliding surfaces and anti-friction bearings where high loads are encountered. ROCOL AEROSPEC 250 demonstrates excellent low temperature performance with extremely low starting and running torque figures.
- DEF STAN 91-57/2
- JSD XG 276
- NATO G-353
- Rolls Royce Specification – R-R OMAT 476B
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.