RENOLIT ARMNA G4789 GREASE was developed in conjunction with Airbus Industrie, Liebherr Aerotechnik, Lucas Aerospace Engineering and the Ministry of Defence. It is designed to operate in theharsh conditions and low temperatures encountered in aircraft slat and flap actuators.
£243.97 excl VAT
£292.76 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 24 days
£243.97 + VAT
£231.77 + VAT
£225.67 + VAT
£219.57 + VAT
- Specially developed for the lubrication of aircraft slat and flap actuators.
- RENOLIT ARMNA G4789 GREASE is also ideally suited to the lubrication of ballscrews.
- Holds Airbus Industrie approval
- Possesses low torque and low drag properties
- Ideal for lubrication at low temperatures (down to minus 60ºC)
- Offers good corrosion protection
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.