Nyco Grease GN 144 is a soft NLGI 1.5 grease, based on a synthetic poly-alpha-olefin and ester oil blend thickened with a lithium soap.
£27.66 excl VAT
£33.19 inc VAT
Commodity Code: 34039900
£27.66 + VAT
£26.28 + VAT
£25.59 + VAT
£24.89 + VAT
Nyco Grease GN 144 is a soft NLGI 1.5 grease, based on a synthetic poly-alpha-olefin and ester oil blend thickened with a lithium soap. It is fortified with strong anti-corrosion, antioxidant and anti-wear additives.
- Nyco Grease GN 144 has been developed with the cooperation of aircraft component manufacturers to solve the problem of slat & flap components jamming by ice at low temperature.
- It also suppress the problem of heavy corrosion caused by water ingress in the screw-jack ballnut that is often observed with standard MIL-PRF-23827 greases.
- Nyco Grease GN 144 has been qualified by Airbus Industries for such applications, is listed in the AIMS 09-06-001 QPL and mentioned on the Service Information Letter 27-094 rev. 4 dated May 14, 1996.
- It can be used in the temperature range -60 to +120°C.
- Airframe multipurpose grease (doors, flaps, slaps, landing gear…)
- Helicopter systems
- Landing gear
- Tail Horizontal Stabilizer (THS)
- Anti-corrosion for screw-jack ball nuts
- Temperature range: -60°C to 120°C
Superseded by Nyco Grease GN 148
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.