£82.00 excl VAT
£98.40 inc VAT
2 In stock
- Molyslip OGL is completely water resistant, unaffected by aqueous solutions of acids and alkalis, and contains oxidation and rust inhibitors as well as adhesion and EP additives
- An excellent lubricant for wet or adverse weather conditions, and extremes of temperature
- Specially designed for use in a marine environment and is therefore recommended for lubrication and protection of all medium to fast moving exposed gears, and racks
- It is also suitable for the lubrication of wire ropes, chains, control cables and linkages and heavily loaded plain bearings
- The small size molybdenum disulphide particles together with graphite and EP additives, ensure complete lubrication and a protective coating which will not drip or drain off, or be squeezed out of the working areas
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.