Molyslip MLC is a extra heavy duty lithium complex grease with molybdenum disulphide. It has outstanding load carrying capacity, excellent E.P. and antiwear characteristics.
£102.00 excl VAT
£122.40 inc VAT
No stock - lead time 13 days
£102.00 + VAT
£96.90 + VAT
£94.35 + VAT
£91.80 + VAT
- High Performance Grease with Molybdenum Disulphide, extreme pressure and anti-corrosion additives.
- Extreme Pressure Load Capacity formulated to provide exceptionally high load bearing capacity giving superior performance under the most severe automotive, off-road and industrial conditions.
- High Oxidation Stability provides rust prevention and minimises fretting corrosion, good resistance against fresh or salt water contamination.
- Universal and constant velocity (CV) joints, heavy-duty chassis, heavy shock loads, wheel bearings, fifth wheels on - highway truck fleets, mining, agricultural and construction equipment.
- For all ball and roller bearings where grease lubrication is specified, particularly medium to highspeeds.
- For general chassis and machinery lubrication.
- For hub and electric motor grease lubricated bearings.
- For dockside and dock equipment, plain bearings, slides, screws, valve threads.
- All types of applications to sustain heavy duty or prolong life of components and to reduce friction and wear.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
Document DownloadsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.