Molykote HP870 is a fully fluorinated grease provides extraordinary performance under extreme conditions
£89.91 excl VAT
£107.89 inc VAT
£89.91 + VAT
£85.41 + VAT
£83.17 + VAT
£80.92 + VAT
- Compatible with most rubber and plastics
- Excellent stability at high temperatures
- Superior resistance to chemicals and solvents
- Minimal deterioration due to oxidation, appropriate for long-term lubrication
- Low vapor pressure (base oil)
- MOLYKOTE HP-870 Grease can be used broadly under harsh conditions such as high temperatures, corrosive, solvent, liquefied natural gasses, high vacuum, etc.
- This grease is ideally used for use in clean rooms, semiconductor manufacturing equipment, cardboard manufacturing equipment, hot air dryer motor axles, etc., where the evaporation of the lubricant could be problematic.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.