Molykote FS 1292 is used for Lubricating grease for metal/metal combinations with slow to medium-fast movements and medium loads over a wide temperature range
- Particularly suitable for longterm lubrication by virtue of its extremely low tendency towards oxidation
- High drop point (>250°C); consequently reduced risk of melting and runout from lubrication point
- Wide service temperature range (40° C to +200°C; for short periods, up to 230°C)
- High resistance to water and water washout
- Resistant to mineral oil, fuels and many chemicals
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.
DocumentsSil-Mid Limited DO NOT GUARANTEE that the information on this page is the most up to date information available from the manufacturer, there are times when updated information is released and we are not made aware immediately.