The Electrolube number 2 range of contact lubricants were developed in response to a requirement for an effective treatment for all types of contacts, particularly in situations where extremes of temperature and environmental conditions are encountered.
£7.57 excl VAT
£9.08 inc VAT
3 In stock
£7.57 + VAT
£7.19 + VAT
£7.00 + VAT
£6.81 + VAT
- Effective at low temperature (-40°C).
- Low evaporative loss (0.4% after 72 hours at 100°C).
- Contains no silicones.
- Excellent lubrication properties (spiral shaped molecules with effective length of 20 Angstrom units).
- Will loosen tarnish and corrosion and leave a protective film to prevent further contamination.
- High stable synthetic material, fully inhibited against copper corrosion, oxidation, etc.
- Improves contact performance by increasing the effective contact area and preventing arcing.
Orders over £50 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £50 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £6.95*
Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £19.50**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.