Electrolube CG70 Contact Treatment Grease 35ml Syringe
CG70 contact lubricant has been developed to offer enhanced electrical and mechanical properties.
- Commodity Code 34039900
- Country of Origin United Kingdom
Status Update - This product is due to be discontinued. For information regarding alternative products please contact us on firstname.lastname@example.org or call +44 (0)1675 432850.
Data SheetsPlease login to access Datasheets
Whilst beingsuitable for use with modern (and often very sensitive) plastics and under the more arduous conditions that are required by the leaders in todays automotive industry. In particular, CG70 provides exceptional performance at low temperatures (down to -55°C).
- Exceptional performance at low temperatures; can be used down to -55°C
- Good plastics compatibility; suitable with some sensitive plastics, testing is always advised
- Produces low and constant mV drop and contact resistance; ensures reliability of the contact
- Enhances quality of switch; provides smooth operation and extends switch lifetime
Orders over £100 placed online will now qualify for FREE UK Mainland delivery*
Orders under £100 placed online for UK Mainland delivery is £12.00*
**Orders requiring Pre 10.00am Next Day delivery has also been lowered from £35.00 to £30.00, orders placed through the office will incur additional charges.**
International delivery (door to door delivery) is available for selected countries worldwide. Shipping will be automatically calculated based on the weight, location and hazardous nature of the goods. Customers can also choose ex works to arrange their own collection.
Please refer to our delivery page for more information.